This video shows the steps of how to firstly create a person within the security base, and then how to select/place those into security groups.
How to create people
- When on StripeStripe, click the tab 'Security'. This will then bring up a list of names then have been assigned/created on the website.
- You then click the 'Add Member' button located in the bottom right hand corner.
- This will then display a box that allows you to enter the personal details of a new member.
- When complete click the button 'Save'.
How to assign people to Security groups
This step can be made when creating a member and also when just editing an existing member, the video shows both examples.
- If you want to assign a security group to a new member that you have just created, in the 'Personal Details' box, you click the tab 'Groups' and use the drop down box to assign that new member to a group, remembering to click 'Save'.
- To add an existing member to a security group, you locate the member within the list of names on SilverStripe, and then press the button 'Edit' to the right of the person's name (located with a pencil and notepad icon).
- Again this presents you with a drop down box to assign members to a security group. (Remember to continually Save and then click Close)
If you want to create a new Security Group, the option is displayed on the left hand side of the page, by clicking the 'Create' button.