Instructions on how to create a Google+ Project to allow Social Media Login
Easy Way (Give Made Media Edit Permissions):
* Login to sites Google+ Account
* Click "Create Project"
* Give the Project a name
* Agree to the terms & conditions then click Create
* Wait until the Project is created (This can take a few seconds)
* Click "Permissions" on the left
* Click "Add Member"
* Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" with "Edit" permissions
* Let Made Media know that you have done this and we can continue the setup
# Adding Credentials (Google+ Credentials Settings.mp4)
* Under "APIs & auth" select "Credentials"
* Click "Create new Client ID"
* Make sure "Web Application" is selected
* Clear the "Authorized redirect URIs" box
* Click "Create Client ID"
* Click "Create new Key"
* Select "Server key"
* We're not restricting to IP's so just leave blank and click "Create"
From this screen you need to copy:
* From the first section (OAuth):
* Client ID
* Client secret
* From the second section (Public API access):
* API key
Video also attached.